Server Admin
VIP
Site Admin

1 posts
1 topics

IGN: Filqh
by Filqh » 11 days ago

Hello!

It's been a while! For the past 2 months, Pendulum has been a bit dead and didn't have any attention brought to it. The story, I basically had awful internet for the longest time so it was even hard having the server up before it went dead. I simply couldn't be on the server without having over 500ms and couldn't load a few google chrome tabs at the same time. I didn't want the server to completely die and now I have the resources to bring it back, so here it is!

QOL Changes

• All plugins are updated and compatible with 1.16.1, so there are no issues with plugins being outdated.
  • The Nether is now reset for the 1.16 update so the nether world is up to date.
  • Class base stat tweaking, specifically focusing on base health values and movement speed values.
  • ALL classes now start with at least 20 HP (10 hearts) and movement speed values have been slowed for almost all classes since most classes can be ridiculously fast and kite everything easily.
  • /vote is cleaned up, all vote links updated and confirmed to be working again. All websites to vote have been updated as well!
  • EXP gained from killing hostile mobs has been increased on average an extra 4-6 EXP per hostile mob, so leveling your main level is easier.
  • All classes have a maximum level of 300.

► New Features

• The Temple of Light has finally been implemented! You can find the temple using /findboss. The temple is more difficult than the Temple of Darkness and the gear is much better too!
  • 5 new legendary armors, 1 for each class, and weapons as well!
  • 5 new mythical armors, 1 for each class (temple of darkness armor), and weapons as well!
  • Lots of new weapons and some armor updates for each class.
  • New MOB ARENA Map! You can now play on City by using /ma join City, This map is much larger than Savannah and requires at least 3 players to start. This map can also hold up to 8 players and the rounds are even more action-packed!
  • New /shop GUI, (soon to have 1.16 items) and all items have been balanced to have fair buy prices and low sell prices so overselling certain items isn't extremely profitable.
  • More diversity in getting EXP for professions.

More Item Types and Item Diversity 

• Late and end game weapons will be scattered across new item types and be more diverse, so not everything is just a sword. For example, Paladins won't just be using axes for their power spikes, but they'll have access to weapons such as Greathammers, or Rogues can use quick blades such as Daggers.

What's coming next?

• There's a lot coming soon, but one of the first most exciting things that will come is our Summer event boss, which is going to take place in a separate void world on an island where you'll be able to fight an awesome boss for awesome rewards!
  • More and more armors, weapons, materials, and consumables. More and more diversity in items will give players more goals to grind for and more options to strengthen their class.
  • Accessories- a planned update to include accessories such as rings and amulets to keep in your inventory to provide small bonuses like more movement speed, mana regeneration, health regeneration, critical strike chance, skill damage, etc. There will be lots of cool little features to enhance your playstyle.
  • Evolution classes- upon reaching a certain level with your class (100 is planned requirement), you can choose to use an evolution class, which isn't necessarily better in all aspects but changes the way your class is played. You'll have some different stats and be leveling a new class, but you might progress even more with it!

Of course, we'll keep you updated with the new features, changes, and fixes that come along the way. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to make a thread or tell us in our discord server! Enjoy the update and thanks for playing!

As a reminder, the server IP is thependulum.me on version 1.16.1!

- Filqh

Last edited: 11 days ago x 1